- Quickly and effectively loosens dirt and sand from the grooves
- Leaves the surface of your golf club dry once wiped (no waiting time to dry)
- Cleans grips and removes oils left by skin
- Kind to your skin (ph5.5)
- Removes smells caused by wet grass
- Improves shot accuracy
- Improves ball spin rate
- Prevents rust (unlike water and soap)
- Non toxic and causes no harm or impact on the environment
- Also cleans your shoes, balls and bag
Why you need to clean your golf clubs
Having a clean golf club is vital for the success of your game. Watch James Robinson, Golf GPA Professional and YouTuber, walk you through why you need to clean your golf clubs!
How to Clean your Golf Clubs
Dragging your golfing equipment into the house or into your garden to clean it every time can become exhausting, plus it can get messy. Instead of hosing down your golf clubs, there is a much simpler way to clean your clubs: Clean Strike.
What Our Customers Say about Clean Strike
Definitely draws out the dirt
I have been using Clean Strike since I received it a number of weeks ago and generally find it quick and easy to use whilst knowing you aren’t harming the environment which is always nice, I do sometimes forget I have It in the bag with it being so lite but I will make a conscious effort to remember to clean my clubs with it more often as it definitely draws out the dirt from the clubs grooves easier than just water or other methods."
James Robinson Golf
It's like magic
“Wow its like magic that. look at that”
“Amazing product its a must try on the course, great meaning behind will definitely keep using in the future.”
I get a better roll
“i use the solution at the grass driving range on Thursday at old links was good and the towel is handy whilst playing to clean your ball whilst looking at the line and i Get a better roll and it’s small enough to just fit in your pocket with tees and ball marker”